Aktualisiert: Feb 9
This New York Fashion Week there are many opportunities for all the models to enjoy the whole NYFW experience.
Early check in is on Friday, February 12, 2021 at The New Yorker Hotel to pick up your badge, t-shirt etc. (location to pick up everything is to be announced).Due to COVID restrictions the check-in will be done by appointment. Registration times will be sent out closer to arrival date.
The first thing of the day is the MANDATORY FITTINGS and CHECK-IN and the times have been announced in the Facebook group. They will all take place in a certain room in the hotel. All info about Fittings has been posted. Due to COVID and room occupancy we must ensure fittings are done within guidelines of social distancing and wearing masks. You will be given the time to arrive in the fitting room. PLEASE WEAR YOUR MASK AT ALL TIMES during the fittings and be timely. You will also receive your badge, t-shirt, yoga wear (if applicable), signing of paperwork at this time. For any models who are unavailable during the stand time, you will fit Sunday morning, February 14. The fiiting will take place in one of the conference rooms In the NEW YORKER HOTEL. At this time, you will receive your schedule for Sunday, February 14, 2021 fashion show check-in time for hair and make-up, designer. You will learn this on Sunday at the show. Showtimes will be announced.
Also on Saturday there is an opportunity to have a photo shoot will take place along the tour - Which Includes HMU and 4-page magazine spread, we will start out with HMU at the hotel then: Head to Herald Square (34th street @Macy’s) and then stop World Trade Center area. We will get off and walk up thru Oculus and take pictures. Eataly is on top floor. Restaurants are there as well. Next we will walk down Broadway to the Merrill Lynch Bull on the street for photo session. After that we will walk over to Bowling Green and then Battery Park for a quick Staten Island Ferry ride. If time permits we will come back to Fulton Street Fish market and then take train back to 42nd Times Square for billboard viewing.
Also on Saturday for anyone who is NOT having a photoshoot we have an opportunity for you Saturday afternoon at the same time of the photoshoot tour. You will depart hotel at 12:30 pm. Includes modeling on a fashion show runway! Join our hilarious tour guide for a fun trip. We'll be taking fun photos, making fun videos, and making social media posting along the way. Taking the F Train to Brooklyn, departing New York @12:30pm on the 13th. Price does not include train fare.
After the photoshoot you have the opportunity to see your picture and name on a MODA MODELS Times Square billboard! We will see the billboards at 6pm-10pm.
On Sunday Morning you will have the opportunity to walk in a fashion competition on Sunday morning which will be the kicking off event of the day. The Fashion competition will take place at 10am.
There will also be the opportunity to be published in the day of Show MODA MODELS Magazine to be released digitally in connection with the show on February 14. You supply professional high-resolution image and some information about you. We make it look fabulous. We would LOVE for every model to be in this publication. Available in print via print-on-demand. Price of print-on-demand will be determined by number of pages in the book.
PREPARATION AND WHAT TO BRING
● Charge camera battery and empty memory card
● Clear out photo space on phone
● Check the weather and plan outfits – the most time consuming!
● Put together a survival kit (extra phone charger, Advil, breath mints…)
● Research all designers
● Plan relevant blog or social media posts
● Have comp comp/ business cards
● Get a fresh manicure & brows shaped 2 days before departure date
● Try to get a good night’s sleep
● Nude strapless bra
● Nude/black underwear/thong
● Nipple covers
● Body Tape/butt glue
● Special dietary bagged lunch/snacks
● Cosmetics – special moisturizers (if applicable), foundation
● Black/nudes shoes – NOT NEW, but well-polished. Look at the heels to ensure they are in good condition. Put them in a plastic bag, etc. when traveling
● Black one-piece suit (jumpsuit, yoga, catsuit, etc.) if you have one, tank top, nude/black hosiery
● Hairbrush & hair accessories, hairspray, gel, hair ties
● CLEAN hair – no styling products
● Face & body wipes you can use on your hands, under your arms, etc
● Lint roller, makeup brushes if you want to touch up
● MEN – If you are prone to a 5:00 shadow, please have an electric shaver, etc
● Robe or button-down shirt
● MEN- Boxers fitted, briefs, socks, black pants (not jeans)
Model Handbook: https://1drv.ms/w/s!Ai9Lk0pfDvR4gRBKzOBj0t4-BsiE
Travel FAQS: https://cdn.fbsbx.com/v/t59.2708-21/139442113_225700042557885_4551126559689533386_n.pdf/hiTechMODA-Travel-FAQS-Feb-2021-3-1.pdf?_nc_cat=104&ccb=2&_nc_sid=0cab14&_nc_ohc=VszU2YzoynIAX8F9UiI&_nc_ht=cdn.fbsbx.com&oh=e9e8f9ae6bb9a11f2544026a61244a8a&oe=6015CF34&dl=1
NYFW Opportunities https://form.jotform.com/210166042113034
Hotel booking link: https://www.wyndhamhotels.com/wyndham/new-york-city-new-york/wyndham-new-yorker-hotel/rooms-rates?brand_id=HR&checkInDate=2/13/2021&checkOutDate=2/15/2021&useWRPoints=false&children=0&groupCode=02142021PL
MagCloud Magazine link: www.magcloud.com